About This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hi Everyone! nickname Y.M.R or you can call me sam!
^.^ i do make some video bout yuri manga as well at youtube
NewChannelAtYoutube

This Blog is dedicated to all Yuri lovers/fans!
I will only post information about yuri/shoujo ai manga,
doujinshi and hentai that i had found from different site.
also! you can read online/download for free!
I do not do translations ! I just share the information,manga,doujin at here!
I WILL TRY LISTING Everything at here
example from lililicious,Dynasty-scan,tranquilspring, solelo and etc
WILL ONLY UPLOAD unknown doujinshi file at mediafire [unknown - no idea where i get it lol]

ALSO! if i didn't list out the scanlator, source.
Either i too lazy or most likely i have no idea
where i got it/ i dunno - end of story - only download link and read online if available

[i really forgot where i get it lol most file i had at my pendrive already over 1 year...
SO! i'll be grateful if u do know about and and telll me so i can update the news!!!!!]


About Read Online:

MangaFox should be the place where you can read online! If not!
I will  upload doujin/manga at imagebam ! *if not available read online at any site
and well ..most important if i'm not lazy to do so lol..*

Currently the file hosts I use to upload manga/doujin :
MediaFire [main download link],  
Image Bam[gallery], 
Uploading.[alternative download link]


IF the Link IS BROKEN! please kindly let me know
by leave comment or leave message at shout box!.
I will re-upload them a.s.a.p .. if I'm not busy.

Enjoy Read Online/Downloading!


~ Attention ~
If you new about downloading stuff!
MakeSure U got WinZip/WinRar/7-Zip Software on ur computer If Not U cant Open
the file after u done downloading

Link Software at Cnet:

MySpace
just get started, so alot information at this blog are still messy.. sorry bout tht..
and I might using other file host ..
like MegaUpload,DepositFiles,RapidShare.. MySpace

Ok , AGAIN I REPEAT[like i say at Message Box] :
this blog is not yet finish ..and not sure when i will be able finish list all the yuri/shoujo ai information *more detail* at here, 
will VERY slowly update this blog.. .  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers

My times, Not yours

5th November 2009

free counters
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP